MCP4922 Digital to Analog Converter Mini Board
Our MCP4922 Digital to Analog Converter Mini Board is a great way to add an easily controllable highly-accurate adjustable analog output to your
design or control system. The DAC Mini Board offers a 12-Bit 2 Channel Analog output that can be controlled
with a standard SPI connection.
The MCP4922 Digital to Analog Converter Mini Board accepts a standard female or male header connection for the SPI Connection with selectable pull-up resistors. To adjustable reference trim-pots are included on the board together with a power LED. This board utilizes the new Microchip MCP4922 DAC with optional 2x buffered output and low noise performance.
Our new MCP4922 Digital to Analog Converter Mini Board is an inexpensive way of adding a controllable analog output for a wide variety of applications.
Part Code: MINIDAC
- Includes Microchip MCP4922 12-Bit 2 Channel DAC
- Standard SPI Data Connection with selectable Pull-Up Resistors
- Male and Female Header Connection for Direct Connection to Microcontroller
- Works from either a +3V or +5V Supply
- Ideal for adding Analog Outputs for Motors etc
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm