Logic Level Converter Mini Board
Our Logic Level Converter Mini Board can be used to convert 3V outputs to 5V output or to convert 3V input to a 5V input.
Ideal for use when connecting between a 3V Memory Card or Microcontroller. Selectable direction with a jumper
mounted on the board.
This board utilizes the 74LC245 level shifter IC. Together with a 78M33, to provide a standard 3.3V supply from a 5V input. A power LED is also included for voltage display. Standard headers are included for easy connection to your development board or microcontroller.
Our compact, inexpensively priced Logic Level Converter Mini Board will easily solve the problem of connecting to different voltage systems together, for fast, easy data transfer.
Part Code: MINILOGIC
- Includes 74LC245 Level Shifter IC
- Converts a standard 8-bit Port
- Can be used for either direction data conversion
- 3.3V Regulator included with Power LED
- Standard Header Connections for easy connection
- Ideal for Connecting 2 Different Voltage Systems Together
- Suitable for use with Arduino Boards and Most Microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm