DS1307 Real Time Clock Mini Board
For projects and controllers requiring a Real Time Clock, then our DS1307 Real Time Clock Mini Board is the ideal solution.
This compact, easy to install mini-board uses the standard I²C bus for control and data transfer.
The time is maintained and updated within the DS1307 IC. Included on-board is also battery back-up, enabling the time to be maintained even with power disconnected from the board. The DS1307 IC stores time values in separate registers, for years, month, day, hour, minutes and seconds. A scratchpad data bank is also available for storing of temporary or alarm values. Refer to the DS1307 datasheet below for more information.
The new DS1307 Real Time Clock Mini Board is a compact, easy to control Real Time Clock, ideal for use when setting up a real-time control system or for use when date stamping is required for various monitoring applications.
Part Code: MINIDS1307
- Includes Dallas Semiconductor DS1307 Real Time Clock
- On-Board Battery Back-Up
- Standard I²C Bus Control Connection
- Easily Add a Real Time Clock to your Project
- Compact and Easy To Mount Board
- Ideal for use with our Development and Control Boards
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm