Relay Mini Board
Our compact Relay Mini Board is the ideal solution for quickly adding switching relays to your Arduino board
or embedded system. The Relay Mini Board accepts standard TTL inputs for switching power loads that are fully isolated
and easily connected to the power terminals on this board.
This unit includes 2 power relays for switching both AC and DC loads. PCB Power connections are provided for easy termination of power connections. The unit is suitable for switching loads of up to 3A at 125VAC or 30Vdc. LED status indicators are provided on the board, for easy to see visual indication of relay status. Each input is opto-isolated for reliable operation and prevention of noise on the 5V bus. Standard IDCC connections are provided for easy input connection to our Futurlec controller boards or a control system.
The Relay Mini Board is ideal for easily connecting power switching relays to your control solution.
Part Code: MINIREL
- Opto-Isolated For Improved Safety and Reliability
- Accepts Standard +5V TTL Input to switch Relay
- Standard IDCC connectors for easy connection
- Easy to Connect PCB Power Output Terminals
- Suitable for switching up to 3A @ 125Vac
- LED Relay Status Indication
- Connects directly to an Arduino board and most Microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm