Mini Boards >
MCP2515 CAN Controller Mini Board
Our easy to use, MCP2515 CAN Controller Mini Board is ideal for adding a CAN interface
to your microcontroller board or Arduino® board. This MCP2515 board is based on the popular
Microchip® MCP2515 CAN Controller which fully implements the CAN V2.0B protocol. Two Receive Buffers and
Three Transmit Buffers are included together with Data Filtering and Masks. The unit can connect by a
high-speed SPI Interface to most microcontrollers with a transfer speed of up to 10MHz.
Four LED's are included on the board for RX (Receive), TX (Transmit), INT (Interrupt) and Power. All the necessary support components for the MCP2515 are pre-installed with a 20MHz Crystal for timing. The CAN bus connectors are pre-wired to green PCB Terminals for easy termination of the CANH and CANL serial bus connections. Bus Termination Resistors are installed on the board and these can be connected as required. Standard male and female headers connectors are provided for easy connection to a microcontroller board or Arduino Uno/Mega board.
The MCP2515 CAN Controller Mini Board is ideal for adding a CAN Communications network to your microcontroller or control system. All the important components are pre-installed on this compact MCP2515 Board, together with the inherent functionality of the MCP2515 CAN Controller.
Part Code: MINICAN
- Ideal for Adding CAN Communications Capability to your System
- Includes Microchip MCP2515 CAN Controller
- Easily Connects by a Standard SPI Bus to most Microcontrollers
- Fully Implements CAN V2.0B
- Direction and Power LED's
- Optional Microchip MCP2551 Mounting Socket
- Compact MCP2515 Board with Mounting Holes Provided
- Board Dimensions: 44 x 56 mm