Opto-Isolator Mini Board
Our Opto-Isolator Mini Board is an easy to use, compact solution for converting from a 3V output signal to a standard 5V TTL output.
Ideal for use with the new 3.3V Microcontrollers such as the MPS range and many others. Each output is opto-isolated for
safe operation with your 3V microcontroller.
This unit includes 8 opto-isolators to provide a standard port conversion between a 3V output port to a standard 5V output. High-quality, High-Voltage, fast conversion PC817 opto-isolator is used on this board. Together with standard IDCC and male/female headers for easy connection to your control system or development board. The board can be mounted easily and includes mounting holes.
The Opto-Isolator Mini Board is a small compact solution to a problem, that is becoming increasingly common with the new low power consumption 3V microcontrollers available on the market now.
Part Code: MINIOPTO
- Opto-Isolated For Improved Safety and Reliability
- Suitable to Convert 3V Outputs to standard TTL 5V Output
- Standard IDCC connectors for easy connection
- Can be used with a wide range of 3V Microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm