Output 8-Bit Shift Register Mini Board
The Output 8-Bit Shift Register Mini Board is ideal to expand the number of output port pins available in a
control or microcontroller system. The board accepts a serial stream of data and converts this to a
8-bit standard TTL output.
This board utilizes the standard 74HC595 Shift Register TTL IC. This IC is easy to use and many standard software solutions are available for this IC. The boards also includes standard header connections for easy interfacing, as well as power input socket for the power supply.
Our compact, inexpensively priced Output Shift Register Mini Board will easily solve the problem of adding additional output pins to a microcontroller or control system.
Part Code: MINITPIC6B595
- Includes 74HC595 Shift Register IC
- Converts a Serial Input to a 8-bit TTL Output
- Selectable Clock Input pin
- Standard Header Connections for easy connection
- Ideal for Use to expand the Number of Port Output Pins
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm