Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board
Our Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board is perfect for connecting 3.3V systems to 5V systems or 5V to 3.3V.
This board works in both directions and both voltages, either a 5V system to a 3.3V system or a 3.3V system to 5V. Signals can be sent in both directions,
to send and receive data.
Perfect for cases when only 3.3V or 5V parts are available and these are needed to link into a different voltage microcontroller systems.
Our Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board has a full 8 I/O points and can be used to transfer signals from a complete 8-bit bus to another board. Also the board includes a 3.3V regulator for supplying power to the 3.3V IC system, this can be enabled or disabled with an on-board jumper. This board comes complete with headers already installed, both male and female types, for easily connecting to your Arduino® board or other microcontroller boards.
Our compact, inexpensively priced Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board has many features that are not available on similar boards and is an ideal method for connecting between two different voltage microcontroller systems.
Part Code: MINILOGIC2
- Converts Signals in Both Directions
- Converts a Full 8-bit Port
- Suitable for 5V to 3.3V Conversion and also 3.3V to 5V Conversion
- 3.3V Regulator included with Power LED
- Standard Header Connections Already Fitted
- Ideal for Connecting 2 Different Voltage Systems Together
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm