LPC2368 Controller Board
Our very popular LPC2368 Controller Board is perfect as a powerful ARM based embedded control system. The board features the high performance
LPC2368 ARM Microcontroller from NXP. This versatile microcontroller is designed for the most serious embedded applications, with 512kBytes of on-board program flash memory combined
with a speed of up to 75 MHz. Together with high accuracy A/D channels, D/A Converter, CAN Networking, standard USB 2.0 connection as well as an Ethernet connection,
making this controller ideal for the professional embedded designer.
The LPC2368 Microcontroller from NXP includes a huge 512kB Flash Program Memory space, ideal for the largest of applications. Together with a total of 58kB of Data Ram space, which is perfect for large data-logging applications. The microcontroller also features a high-speed, high-performance, ARM7 core with a maximum speed of up to 75 MHz. The LXP2368 is ideally suited for networking and real-time monitoring a total of 6 10-bit A/D Channels, these ADC's feature a fast conversion rate. Also included within the microcontroller is a 10-bit DAC, PWM output, numerous timers plus a JTAG interface for easy program debugging.
All the necessary support components are included on the board, with a Power LED, 3.3V voltage regulator, RS232 UART, Battery Back-Up, LCD Connector with contrast adjustment, plus a reset and load switch for program execution and download. Programs can be downloaded directly via the standard RS232 port on-board. Easy to use Windows® download software is included and this is suitable for Windows® XP/98/ME.
The LPC2368 Controller is ideal for the serious embedded project with heaps of features and powerful connectivity for use in a process or industrial control network. The board is ideal for use as a plug-in controller for a wide range of machines and control systems.
Part Code: ARM2368CONT
- Includes NXP LPC2368 ARM Microcontroller with a huge 512kb Internal Flash Program Memory
- Operating Speed up to 72 MHz
- Direct In-Circuit Programming via RS232 Connection for Easy Program Updates
- Up to 25 I/O points with easy to connect standard headers
- Full Speed USB 2.0 Port
- Ethernet LAN 10/100Mb Connection for full networking
- Large 58k Data RAM
- 6 Channels 10-Bit A/D
- 1 Channel 10-Bit DAC
- 2 Channels standard CAN network
- Real Time Clock with Battery Back-Up
- SD Card Connector for Data Storage and Transfer
- JTAG Connector for Program Download and Debug
- LCD Connection with Contrast Adjustment
- Load and Reset Button
- On-Board 3.3V Regulator
- Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems