Incorporate a professional looking Touch Keypad in your latest product design. This compact inexpensive keypad, utilizes the latest in
Capacitive Touch Sensing technology, to deliver an affordable and easy to interface unit. The unit is
based on the ST Microelectronics STM8S105C4T6 Microcontroller and is delivered pre-programmed, complete and
ready to run.
The unit will work on both 3.3V and 5V power supplies, making it suitable for the latest low power and standard microcontrollers. Key pressed information is available in both ASCII and binary format, with both standard TTL and RS232 outputs for easy interfacing to your microcontroller or control system. The unit provides both visual LED indication for the key pressed and as well as sound feedback, making the keypad easy to use. Up, Down and Enter keys are also provided, making the keypad ideal for use in data entry or security systems. The keypad can be easily mounted on a control box or security panel.
Our latest touch keypad, is both an ideal learning tool for capacitive touch sensing keypads, as well as a fully operational touch keypad that can be easily incorporated in a professional control system or microcontroller application.
Part Code: TOUCHKEYPAD
- Complete and Ready-To-Run
- Utilizes the Latest Capacitive Touch Sensing Technology
- Runs on both 3.3V and 5V power supplies
- Outputs both ASCII and Binary Codes for the Key Pressed
- Suitable for TTL or RS232 Connection
- Visual LED and Sound Feedback for Key Pressed
- Ideal for use with Microcontroller or Controller Boards
- Board Dimensions: 76 x 89 mm