8 Channel Relay Output Board
Available now our 8 Channel Relay Output Board for controlling a wide number of devices from an Arduino or Raspberry Pi controller.
This board is ideal for switching appliances, control switches, valves, lighting and much more.
Our 8 Channel Relay Output Board uses heavy-duty 12V relays to switch the control load, with each relay suitable for switching up to 10A.
Each output is controlled with a standard +5V TTL signal. This unit can be used with a wide range of embedded boards or with a
computer control system.
The 8 Relay Board features a high degree of isolation with the use of opto-isolators for isolation between control signals and output controls. Each relay includes LED indication of the relay state. PCB Power terminals are included on the board for cable connection. Standard 0.1" headers are provided for easy connection to other control systems or our development boards.
A 12V power supply is required for the relay coils.
Part Code: REL8BRD
- 8 Relays for Large Control Applications
- Heavy Duty, Suitable for up to 10A
- LED Indication for each Relay
- Heavy Duty PCB Power Terminal Connections
- Standard +5V input for use with most Arduino boards and control systems
- Ideal for use in Industrial and Commercial Systems
- Board Dimensions: 205 x 66 mm