DC Opto-Isolated Input Board
Our DC Opto-Isolated Input Board is for connecting external DC signals to your microcontroller or Arduino board.
The opto-isolated inputs provide protection from high voltages and short circuits, that would damage the micrcontroller.
Suitable for 5V, 12V or 24V inputs. Ideal for a home or industrial control system.
Output connects directly to an Arduino Board or embedded system. Board requires a 12V power supply. Schematics and instructions included.
Part Code: OPTODCIN
- Connects Directly to Arduino and Futurlec Controller Boards
- Opto-Isolated for Effective Isolation between Input and Output Circuits
- Works with 5V, 12V or 24V Inputs
- PCB Terminals with Screw Fixing for Secure Connection
- Dimensions: Length - 127mm, Width - 56mm