Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore. To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
Web Control Board
Introducing our new exciting Web Control Board, the new Futurlec Web Control Board allows you to control devices and receive information via a standard TCP/IP network,
including the Internet. The Web Control Board includes the new Atmel AT89C51RD2 Microcontroller featuring a large 64kB Flash Program Memory combined with the
very popular RTL8019AS Full-Duplex Ethernet Controller, to support the communications interface.
Set-up home monitoring and remote control easily through a standard network, control appliances, alarms, air-conditioning and heating systems via the Internet.
Also monitor various parameters and receive the data in real-time from anywhere in the world. Ideal for industrial process systems and commercial buildings as well.
Also included on the board is provision for a DS1307 Real Time Clock, EEPROM's, RS422/RS485 Communication and standard LCD Connection. All connections are
brought out to easy to connect standard IDCC or Polarized Header Connectors. A Line Driver Isolation Transformer is also included for the network connection,
together with communication status LED's for the communication interface. The AT89C51RD2 can be easily programmed in-circuit using the download
software provided together with a standard RS232 Computer connection.
Code examples are provided in assembly language and C language for various applications, to enable quick start-up and application development.
This board is ideal for use in home control networks and commercial premises where control and monitoring is necessary from a remote location.
Please note: Power supply is not included, Board requires 9-12Vdc
Part Code: WEBCONTROL
- Includes Atmel AT89C51RD2 Microcontroller with 64kb internal Flash Program Memory
- Realtek RTL8019AS Full-Duplex Ethernet Controller IC
- All necessary power supply components and crystals are already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-Circuit programming via RS232 download cable (provided)
- RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
- RS485/RS422 Communication (Requires 75176 IC's)
- 2 I2C External Buses for Additional I/O and Accessories
- Power LED and Reset Button
- Communication Status LED's - RXD, TXD and Link
- Real Time Clock (DS1307 Optional)
- EEPROM (24LCXXX Option)
- Code Examples Provided
- Ideal for use as an Embedded Web Server
| Main Page
| Technical Data
| Tips and Tricks |