Available now, our new SX48BD Basic Controller, featuring the SX48BD Microcontroller with on-board programming and debugging
capabilities. Programs can be developed using easy-to-learn PBasic with only 61 high-level BASIC commands, with direct
hardware support for SPI, I2C, 1-wire communication and LCD devices. Programs can be developed quickly and
easily with the free compiler and a host of design examples available.
The SX48BD Microcontroller is loaded with features, including a real-time clock, support for SPI, I2C and PWM. High-speed
single instruction cycle microcontroller core, internal EEPROM, 2 general purpose timers and an analog comparator. Programs can
be downloaded directly from the compiler and stored in the external eeprom. A total of up to 4000 lines of program can be written and
stored, allowing large applications to be prepared quickly and easily.
All the necessary support components are included, with a +5V regulator, highly accurate 20MHz crystal and Reset button.
Standard easy to connect 10 Pin IDCC Headers are included on the board for I/O termination. A standard LCD connector is
provided with adjustable contrast, suitable for 16x2 and larger character LCD's. Power and test LED's are pre-installed on the board.
Our new Basic Controller is ideally suited for the student or hobbyists wanting to develop a control project
quickly and easily. With easy to learn basic commands and direct support for a wide range of hardware interfaces,
this board is a great starting point into the world of embedded controllers and microcontrollers.
Part Code: BASICCONT
- Includes Parallax SX48BD Microcontroller capable of being programmed in PBASIC
- Operating Speed at 20MHz
- Direct In-Circuit Programming with RS232 Port
- Up to 32 I/O points with easy to connect standard headers
- External 32kbyte EEPROM capable of storing up to 4000 lines of Program Code
- Character LCD Connector with Contrast Adjustment
- Only 61 PBasic Commands to Learn
- Power and Test LED
- Reset Button
- Power Supply Components Pre-Installed
- Ideal as an Easy to Use Basic Controller