Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
Development Boards >
ATmega Development Board
The new ATmega Development Board is a great way to start working with Atmel's latest range of microcontrollers the ATmega series. The board is ideal for experimenters or
as a main cpu board for a more advanced system. Program download and run is easily executed in-system by an RS232 connection to the computer
parallel port, no programmer is required. The board utilises the new advanced Atmel AVR ATmega16 microcontroller with 16k of In-System Flash Memory, running at 8Mhz, allowing
up to 8 MIPS (million-instructions-per-second). All power supply components and main crystal is in place for the microcontroller.
Connectors are provided for RS232, SPI, power and all I/O pins, via standard polarized connections and IDCC connectors. Download software is included,
together with code examples in both assembly language and Bascom AVR Basic, to get you up and running quickly.
Please note: This is a complete unit, ready to run and not a kit. Power supply is not included.
Atmel and ATmega are all registered trademarks of the Atmel Corporation.
Part Code: ATMEGADEVBRD
- Includes ATmega16 with 16kb internal Flash Program Memory
- All necessary power supply components and crystal(8.000MHz) already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
- RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
- Test LED for program run testing
- Power and Programming LED
- Code Examples Provided
- Dramatically reduces program development time
- Easy to use Download Software and Plenty of Examples are included on the accompanying CD
| Main Page
| Technical Data
| Tips and Tricks |