Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
AT89C51RE2 Development Board
The new AT89C51RE2 Development Board is ideal for designing new 8051 applications or as the main board for a new embedded system. The AT89C51RE2 is a high performance Flash
version of the 80C52 8-bit microcontroller range. Program download and run is easily executed in-system by an RS232 connection to the computer
parallel port, no programmer is required. The board utilises the new advanced AT89C51RE2 Atmel microcontroller with a huge 128k of In-System Flash Memory, running at 18.432Mhz, with
an SPI Interface, Two Full Duplex Enhanced UART's, PCA and lots more. All power supply components and main crystal is in place for the microcontroller.
Connectors are provided for RS232, UART's, power and all I/O pins, via standard polarized connections and IDCC connectors. Download software is included,
together with code examples in assembly language, to get you up and running quickly.
Please note: Power supply is not included.
Atmel is a registered trademarks of the Atmel Corporation.
Part Code: AT89C51RE2DEVBRD
- Includes AT89C51RE2 with 128kb internal Flash Program Memory
- All necessary power supply components and crystal(18.432MHz) already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
- RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
- Real-Time Clock (Optional)
- Power LED
- Code Examples Provided
- Dramatically reduces program development time
- Easy to use Atmel Download Software together with Sample Programs are included on the accompanying CD
| Main Page
| Technical Data
| Tips and Tricks |