Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
T89C51 Development Board
The new T89C51 Development Board is ideal for upgrading 8051 applications or as the main board for a new embedded system. The T89C51AC2 is a high performance Flash
version of the 80C51 8-bit microcontroller range. Program download and run is easily executed in-system by an RS232 connection to the computer
parallel port, no programmer is required. The board utilises the new advanced T89C51AC2 Atmel microcontroller with 32k of In-System Flash Memory, running at 18.432Mhz, with
8 channel 10-bit ADC, 8-bit PWM, Full Duplex UART and lots more. All power supply components and main crystal is in place for the microcontroller.
Connectors are provided for RS232, PWM, power and all I/O pins, via standard polarized connections and IDCC connectors. Download software is included,
together with code examples in both assembly language and Bascom AVR Basic, to get you up and running quickly.
Please note: This is a complete unit, ready to run and not a kit. Power supply is not included.
Atmel is a registered trademarks of the Atmel Corporation.
Part Code: T89C51DEVBRD
- Includes T89C51AC2 with 32kb internal Flash Program Memory
- All necessary power supply components and crystal(18.432MHz) already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
- RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
- Test LED for program run testing
- Power LED
- Code Examples Provided
- Dramatically reduces program development time
- Easy to use Atmel Download Software is included together with Sample Programs on the accompanying CD
| Main Page
| Technical Data
| Tips and Tricks |