ATMega8535 Educational Board
Our fantastic new ATMega8535 Educational Board, has all you need for training and program development using the
exciting new Atmel ATMega Range of microcontrollers. The board is loaded with features, for easy testing and building of
applications. The ATMega8535 Educational Board is ready to run with timing crystal and power supply components already wired,
also included is a large breadboard area for the addition of external circuits.
Included on the board is 8 pre-wired LED's for quick testing, a series of pushbuttons, facility for a real-time clock and
eeprom, LCD Socket, buzzer and heaps more. All port pins are wired to easy to connect 10 pin headers. Programs can
be easily downloaded directly onto the board, using our easy to use downloader and software.
This board is based around the new Atmel AVR ATMega8535L microcontroller, this very popular range of microcontrollers is
ideal for learning and developing courses for microcontrollers and programming.
Our ATMega8535 Educational board is ideal for use in school's, colleges or universities, as a teaching and practical program development board. The board is
also ideal for home use, to quickly learn and test many different circuits and applications.
Please note: Downloader sold separately, Power supply is not included.
Atmel and ATMega are all registered trademarks of the Atmel Corporation.
Part Code: ATMEGAEDUCBRD
- Includes ATMega8535L with 8kb internal Flash Program Memory
- All necessary power supply components and crystal(8.000MHz) already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-circuit programming via download unit (sold separately)
- RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
- Test LED's for program indication and testing
- Prewired facility for Real Time Clock and EEPROM
- LCD Connection
- Buzzer and Pushbuttons Included
- Large Breadboard Area
- Ideal for Educational Institutes and Hobbyists
- Easy to use Download Software is included with the accompanying CD
- Bascom AVR Basic Compiler Programs can be downloaded to the ATMega Development Board
For More Information and Demo Version visit the Bascom Web Site
(Bascom Software not included with Development Board)
| Main Page
| Technical Data
| Tips and Tricks |