Z8 Training Board
Introducing our new Z8 Training Board with loads of features. Utilising the new Zilog Z8 Encore® range of
microcontrollers with heaps of speed, this board feautures the Z8F6402 as the main processor.
This new microcontroller incorporates a huge 64k of reprogrammable Flash Program Memory, together with 4k Bytes for general purpose RAM.
Program Memory can be easily programmed in-circuit with easy to use software and download tools.
This microcontroller also includes 12 channels of 10-bit Analog-Digital Convertors with high conversion speed.
Also included is support for I2C, SPI and a 2 channel UART.
The Z8F6402 is one of the fastest microcontrollers available combined with large program memory
and high accuracy analog to digital convertors, make it ideal for the most demanding embedded application.
To support this microcontroller, also included on the board is a Real Time Clock, Serial EEPROM, RS232 Communication and RS422/RS485 Communication.
All port pins are available on easy to connect headers, as well as the ADC connections.
Code examples are provided in assembly language for each of the functions, to enable quick start-up and application development.
This board is ideal for machine control, real world monitoring applications and high speed control systems.
Please note: Power supply is not included.
Z8 Encore is a registered trademark of Zilog Corporation.
Part Code: Z8TRAINING
- Includes Z8F6402 with 64kb internal Flash Program Memory, 4KBytes Data Memory
- All necessary power supply components and crystals(18.432MHz) are already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
- RS232 Communication 2 channels with on-board MAX232
- 12 Channels of 10-Bit Analog to Digital Convertors
- Power LED and Reset Button
- Real Time Clock (DS1307 Optional)
- EEPROM (24LC512 Option)
- RS485/RS422 Communication (Requires 75176 IC's)
- Code Examples Provided
- Ideal for Embedded Control System
| Main Page
| Technical Data
| Tips and Tricks |