Horizontal Mounted Float Switch
Now available, high quality horizontally mounted liquid float switch. Ideal for use in water tanks and
water recycling facilities. These float switches are easy to mount and require a simply screw or
gasket fitting to the tank. The float switches are constucted of long life high quality materials and
will provide many years of operation.
The switch is normally open in the vertical or drop position, as shown in the photo. When the water level rises the float moves to the hoziontal/flat position and the switch is then closed. The switch is suitable for AC or DC voltages and can switch loads of up to 1A. The unit is ideal for turning on a valve or pump, once the water level reaches the determined level.
Part Code: FLOATSW01
- Switch Closed in Horizontal Position and Open When Vertical
- Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene Construction
- M12 Thread Size for Screw Fixing Internally
- Contact Rating: 220VAC @ 1A
- DC Contact Rating: 24Vdc @ 0.25A
- Temperature Rating: -30°C to 100°C
- Suitable for Water Tanks and Water Treatment Systems