Our ET-Easy 168 Stamp module includes the high-speed ATMega168 Microcontroller from Atmel and direct
program download through the USB Port Connection. Pre-installed with the necessary bootloader for downloading
Arduino Project files. Programming code can be developed quickly and easily using this simple programming language.
A wealth of ready to use programming modules are available, directly from the website at
Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via a USB Connection on the module, with the necessary boot-loader already installed on the chip. Updates and program modifications can be completed simply without the need to remove or replace the module.
A total of 22 I/O points are available, with 14 digital I/O points for either input sensing or output control. The module also includes 8 Analog to Digital Converter inputs with 10-bit accuracy. The AD values stored can be read easily with the programming language and various control sequences initiated depending on the states of these inputs.
The Arduino programming language is an easy to learn microcontroller programming language based on the C language and simple programs can be created in just a few lines of code. Programs can be easily transferred to other boards or modules, without the need to change vast sections of the code. The programming software is available for free from the Arduino website and this can be run on Windows, MAC and also Linux machines. A stack of examples and training programs are also included.
Our new ET-Easy168 Stamp Module offers great value for a basic, easy to use controller that can be used quickly in many real-world applications without the need to spend a lot of time learning assembly programming or being an expert in microcontrollers.
Part Code: ETEASY168STAMP
- Includes Atmel ATmega168 Microcontroller with 16kb Internal Flash Program Memory
- Supports Direct Downloading of Arduino Project files (Bootloader Installed)
- Direct In-Circuit Program Download with USB Connection (Cable Included)
- Up to 22 I/O points
- 8 Channels 10-Bit A/D Converters
- Standard 600mil Pin Spacing for IC Sockets
- Power LED
- Reset Button
- Standard +5V Supply
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Plenty of Ready to Use Programs and Programming Guides from the Arduino Project
- Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems