ATMEGA Control Board
Powerful new ATMega Control Board, includes a pre-installed ATMega32 Atmel Microcontroller, running at 16MHz. This board is ideal for
embedded control applications and robotic controllers. Easy to connect and interface with existing equipment, all ports are
connected to headers and ADC connections are available using standard pcb terminals. Microcontroller can be
programmed in-circuit using separate download unit, download software is included.
On-chip 32kbytes of Flash Program Memory and 2kBytes of RAM. 8 Channel 10-bit Analog to Digital Converter and 4 PWM channels. Programmable serial USART and SPI included within the microcontoller.
Board also includes sockets for a Real Time Clock (DS1307) with battery back-up socket, RS232 Communication (MAX232 included), EEPROM (24LCXX Series) and LCD connection including contrast trimpot. On-board buzzer and reset switch are also included. Power supply is +5V dc, via easy to connect pcb terminals.
Note: Board requires program download tool for programming, available separately in section below.
Part Code: ATMEGACONTBRD
- ATMega32 Main Controller with 32kb of Flash Memory
- All port pins wired to easy to connect headers
- ADC Connections available at separate PCB Terminals
- RS232 Computer Connection (MAX232)
- Real Time Clock (DS1307 option)
- EEPROM (24LCXX Series option)
- LCD Port with Contrast Adjustment
- Buzzer On-Board
- Dimensions: Width 82mm, Height 82mm
Out of Stock