Now available our most powerful stamp module yet, the ET-STM32 Stamp module. This fantastic new stamp module features the very powerful
STMicroelectronics STM32F103 Microcontroller, with the high-performance, high-speed 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 core processor, executing an amazing 90 MIPS.
This microcontroller includes a serial debug mode as well as a Cortex-M3 Embedded Trace mode for easy testing and fault finding. The STM32F013 has a huge 512k of high access speed Flash
Program Memory ideal for the largest of embedded applications.
This module really delivers with high 32-bit speed combined with a large memory area, together with a host of peripherals to support the most demanding applications, all
at a very competitive price.
Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via a simple RS-232 Connection on the module, with easy-to use download software combined with the boot-loader already installed on the chip. Updates and program modifications can be completed simply without the need to remove or place the module in a programmer.
Also included on the module is 16 channels with high-accuracy 12 bit A/D Converters, as well as 2 D/A converters for robotic applications, as well as up to 5 USARTS for easy interfacing to a computer or monitoring system. A total of 48 I/O points are included on the module, together with a CAN interface, I2C ports and a USB connection. A number of power saving modes are also available to support battery operated and low power systems. Also included within the Microcontroller is a Real-Time Clock and Four 16-Bit Timers.
A number of software tools are available from Third Party Suppliers for code development in C or Assembly Language. Training and Development boards for this module are available from Futurlec.
Our new ET-STM32 Stamp Module offers incredible value for money in a high-performance, large memory miniature module, which will suit a wide range of embedded applications and controllers. Utilizing the powerful ARM Cortex M3 processor, the unit is ideal for real-time high-speed applications, together with optimized support for writing code in high-level programming languages.
Part Code: ETSTM32STAMP
- Includes STMicroelectronics STM32F103 Microcontroller with 512kb Internal Flash Program Memory
- 32-Bit ARM Cortex M3 Processor Bit running at 72MHz or 90 MIPS
- Direct In-Circuit Program Download with RS-232 Connection
- Up to 48 I/O points
- 16 Channels 12-Bit A/D Converters
- 2 Channels 12-Bit D/A Converters
- 1 CAN Channel
- 5 USARTS and 2 I2C Ports, together with SPI
- Two 32-Bit Timers with Four Capture and Compare Channels
- On-Board Real-Time Clock with External Back-Up Battery Connection
- Power LED and Boot LED's
- Boot Load and Reset Buttons
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems