Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
ET-AVR JTAG USB
ET-AVR JTAG Debugger & Programmer - USB Connection
Program and debug your Atmel AVR Microcontroller project with our great new JTAG interface. This unit plugs directly into the
target board for controlling and programming your AVR device. Works with the free AVR Studio IDE and allows for single stepping through your
program, viewing register values and also for programming the microcontroller. Find program errors quickly and easily, with this easy to use
Programs can be downloaded directly through the JTAG interface to your target board. Program execution can be initiated from the
program and the various register values read and monitored through the software. Easily find program errors and control program
execution through the easy to use, user interface.
The ET-AVR JTAG connects directly to your computers or laptops USB port. A 10 pin connector then connects to the target board. The
power source is taken from the target board and no separate power supply is required.
The ET-AVR JTAG interface is the ideal debugging tool for developing your AVR applications.
Please Note: ET-AVR Stamp and Stamp Board sold separately.
Part Code: ETAVRJTAGUSB
- Dramatically Reduce Program Development and Testing Time
- Single Step Through your Program and Monitor Register Values
- Set Breakpoints and Watch Values
- Works with Atmel AVR Studio Software
- Standard USB Connection
- No Separate Power Supply Required Uses On-Board Supply
- Power and Activity LED's
- ATMega16x: ATMega16, ATMega16L, ATMega162, ATMega162L, ATMega169, ATMega169L, ATMega169V
- ATMega32x: ATMega32, ATMega32L, ATMega323, ATMega323L
- ATMega64: ATMega64, ATMega64L
- ATMega128: ATMega128, ATMega128L
- AT90CAN128: AT90CAN128