Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD BOOKS
Make Your Own PCBs with EAGLE
by Simon Monk
Now in stock, the new Make Your Own PCBs with EAGLE book is ideal for the beginner and technician. This book starts with the
basics for the very beginner, with an explanation of schematics and the various electronic parts. Detailed
step by step instructions for the EAGLE program are provided from creating the schematic to the final
pcb layout. The early sections of the book cover the preparation and editing of the schematic in the EAGLE program,
then moves onto preparing the board layout ready for pcb production.
The next section covers the production of the board and the various methods available. A detailed
chapter covers the soldering of the parts to the board and also the techniques for mounting surface
mounted parts (SMD's). The final sections provide some excellent practical examples of developing and building
electronic boards for an Arduino Shield board and also a Raspberry Pi Expansion Board. This new book is a
great way to start designing and making your own printed circuit board with the very easy to learn EAGLE PCB Program.
Part Code: PCB_EAGLE
- Detailed Instructions for Installing the EAGLE PCB Program
- Step-by-Step Guide for Preparing the Schematics and Laying Out the PCB
- A Section on the Component Selection Tool and Component Libraries
- How to Generate Gerber Files Ready for PCB Production
- In-Depth Practical Examples for Designing a PCB for an Arduino and Raspberry Board
Complete PCB Design Using OrCAD Capture and PCB Editor
by Kraig Mitzner
Just released this excellent new book on PCB Design. The book is in full color and is suitable for anyone wanting to get started in
PCB design. The book is based around OrCAD PCB software, however it can easily by used with other PCB programs. All the basics
are covered, including selecting track width's, part placement and designing for signal integrity. Also covered is how to
build a library of parts, together with their footprints and characteristics. The final section of the book covers numerous
design examples from start to finish with both standard DIP parts and also SMD parts. The final chapter gives some manufacturing
guidelines together with a complete appendix of part sizes and standards. This book is an excellent book for the technician and
design engineer starting out in pcb design and development, There are plenty of diagrams and the book is loaded with practical information.
Part Code: PCB_ORCAD
- Basic Design Fundamentals and Guidelines Explained
- Ideal for use with all PCB Design Software
- Plenty of design examples, explained from start to finish
- In Full Color with heaps of diagrams and easy to follow program instructions
Build Your Own Printed Circuit Board
by Al Gibson
Learn how to design and manufacture your own printed circuit boards. This book starts from the basics and shows you how to prepare the schematics, then
autoroute the board and finally prepare the pcb layout. The book gives detailed information on design techniques, things to avoid and using the Eagle Software program.
The book also covers pcb production at home, how to produce the output on a laser printer and then etch the board at home. Detailed information is also given on
preparing a design for manufacture, using gerber files and outsourcing of the production. This book is an excellent introduction into PCB design and manufacture.
Part Code: BYOPCBS
- The Latest in PCB Design Tips and Techniques
- Detailed Instructions for Generating Gerber Files for Manufacturing your Boards
- Learn how to Autoroute your Boards
- Includes CD, with EagleCAD Light PCB Software