Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
Op Amp Applications Handbook
by Analog Devices
One of the best books available on Op Amps, this excellent handbook covers the basics, design, applications and history of Op Amps. Written with co-operation from
Analog Devices, with input from some of the leading technical experts in the field. This book goes from the basics all the way up to designing and implementing
complex circuitry. This book includes sections on standard amplifiers, instrumentation amplifiers, programmable gain amplifiers and isolation amplifiers.
Detailed use in typical circuits is also covered with sections on sensor signal conditioning, analog filters, signal amplifiers and use in power supplies.
Also included is an excellent section of the history of Op-Amps.
This book is ideal for the College or University student and design staff.
Part Code: OPAMPBOOK
- 100's of Typical Circuits Included
- Detailed Calculations Demonstrated and Formulas Provided
- Section on Design Considerations for EMI/RFI
- Graphs and Transfer Functions Explained for Filter Designs
- 878 Pages
by George Clayton and Steve Winder - Fifth Edition
This very popular Operational Amplifiers book is now in it's fifth edition and is used in many Universities as a course textbook.
The book starts with op-amp theory together with the various equations for calculating op-amp performance. The book then
goes on to demonstrate the different circuit configurations and the calculations necessary to achieve the performance required.
The books covers amplifier circuits, filter circuits, comparators and much more. Together with a chapter on practical
design considerations and sample circuits.
This book is ideal for the engineer or circuit designer.
Part Code: OPERATIONALAMP
- Ideal Training or Text Book for Operational Amplifier Theory and Circuits
- All Major Circuit Arrangements are Covered with Necessary Calculation Tools
- Plenty of Sample Circuits and Typical Calculations
- 386 Pages
Op Amps for Everyone
by Bruce Carter and Ron Mancini
New Op-Amp book with plenty of detailed circuit theory and practical design examples. This book is ideal as a
University coursebook for Op-Amp theory. The first sections cover all the basic theory in detail, together with
the necessary equations for designing and selecting the correct parts. The parameters and practical design
examples are then explored with plenty of typical applications. Circuits are then developed for RF design,
active filter designs and instrumentation applications. The book also covers circuit board layout techniques and
comes complete with a circuit collection of common circuits. Op Amps for Everyone, is ideal for the engineering
student or as a reference book for the circuit design engineer.
Part Code: OPAMPSEVERYONE
- Basic Theory Explained in Detail
- Plenty of Circuits Designed and Developed
- Complete Filter and RF Design Section
- Includes Circuit Collection with Plenty of Typical Circuits
- Ideal for University Textbook or Designers Reference